Vulliens is a "coutryside" drop zone, meaning there is no infrastructure.
The plane takes off and lands on a field while parachutists fold on the
next field! If you're lost, DON'T ASK FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE AIRPORT, there
|By car :
- On the Genève/Montreux highway, take the Lausanne-Vennes exit.
- Head towards Moudon.
- Drive through Montpreveyres, then turn right, direction Carrouge.
- Drive through Carrouge, and continue on.
- At Vulliens, search for small pannel with "parachutistes" written on. The dropzone is at the top of the village.
|By train :
- Train to Lausanne OR Moudon.
- Then bus to Vulliens (From Lausanne-Tunnel, bus 2113; from Moudon, bus 2212
No hotels in Vulliens, however, Moudon is very close.
The "Young groupment" of Vulliens proposes several meals on the DZ.